Thursday, April 23, 2015

Phytomer Souffle Marin Energizing Oxygenating Serum

Another 3mL/0.1fl oz. sample of Phytomer Souffle Marin Energizing Oxygenating Serum that I used up in 3 days ^.^ 


Whereas I liked the Hydrasea Ultra-Moisturizing Polarized Water Serum, I was really impressed with this Souffle Marin! This was a gel cream (forgot to take a product photo again, sorry!) with a thicker consistency than the Hydrasea serum, also pastel blue and scented with the same fresh fragrance. It went on with a more substantial feel than the Hydrasea but still absorbed just as quickly and completely. The best part? It left my skin velvety to the touch! Loved it!

I did layer a moisturizer over it to seal in all the good stuff, but this serum kept my dry skin soft all day. So yeah, you bet I bought a full size of this ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts