Monday, April 27, 2015

Suisse Programme Caviar Repair Eye Complex

Currently using this 7mL/0.25fl. oz. of Suisse Programme Caviar Repair Eye Complex after the sample tube of Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Eye Contour Serum.


I was actually quite loathed to get started with Suisse Programme anything, because in my limited experience they're all sickeningly perfumy, yuck! But then again I'd never throw anything out without giving it at least a sniff. So I pumped out a little bit on the back of my hand a smelled it, and to my pleasant surprise this eye cream is scented but only mildly so. The scent is a tad too feminine for me but it's not a cheap perfume smell either, which is great!

The only thing that bothers me about it is the pretty shimmery gold color -- colorant and shimmers are both unnecessary and useless in skincare products, just my humble opinion. I don't need my skincare to look pretty, I just need it to do what it claims to do. Overall, this is a decent daytime eye cream. It's light, spreads easily, and absorbs quickly. I started out using it at night but found it not thick and moisturizing enough, so I switched to daytime use and like it much better as it layers well beneath my sunscreen. I will probably move on after I'm done with this tube though. The full size is too pricey ($140/15mL!) and I feel like I'm paying for gold shimmers...

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts