Sunday, April 26, 2015

Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Eye Contour Serum

After finishing my full size bottle of Boscia Enlivening Amino-AG Eye Treatment (which took forever even though I used it rather liberally!), I moved onto this 3mL/0.10oz sample tube of Clarins Advanced Extra-Firming Eye Contour Serum.


Thankfully, this didn't take me nearly as long to finish. It was an unscented translucent eye serum that dispensed a firm gel but melts readily upon application. I used it exclusively during the daytime as it was light and layered well underneath my sunscreen. But other than that, I didn't notice any firming, de-puffing, or lightening of dark circles. To be fair, I rarely get puffy eyes or dark circles except for during the allergies season (back in March, thank goodness it's over), so I'm not the best tester for this, which is to say the full size is a tad expensive (I'm being sarcastic here...) for just an adequate eye gel.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts