Monday, November 3, 2014

Boscia Enlivening Amino-AG Eye Treatment

From the Boscia Surprise Beauty Box, I got a 15mL/0.5fl. oz. full size of Enlivening Amino-AG Eye Treatment, which I didn't get to until now :( Boscia has been having this promotion every year I think. Basically, spend $75 and get a surprise bag worth $250, which was how I got this loot that took me this long to use up, and that's after already giving away a few full sizes! And then between here and there I bought smaller things, which got me even more samples and deluxe trial sizes and whatnot. I guess there are always friends and family to give to ^.^


The descriptions say this is a "gel cream" that helps puffiness and dark circles, so I mistakenly wrote it off as a light daytime eye gel. For the longest time I hesitated in using this. My skin is on the dry side and even for daytime, I still need some moisture, especially when I'll be layering on water-and-sweat proof Japanese sunscreen and that too can add to the dryness.


This eye treatment is scented, not with perfume but with an herbal fragrance, possibly (hopefully) from its ingredients. While it does dispense a gel cream, it certainly doesn't apply like one. Have you ever tried one of those gel-to-oil for the body? This eye treatment is like that, it starts out a gel cream but applies like a velvety oil, on the thicker side but is not greasy at all and absorbs completely, leaving my eye area comfortable and soft. It's quite substantial and moisturizing, nothing like the light eye gel I was expecting! In fact, I would even say this stuff is moisturizing enough for nighttime use! So yes, this eye treatment turns out to be an unexpected winner and I'm really happy with it. I like it a lot for daytime use, as it layers very well underneath my sunscreen. I haven't noticed any help with puffiness or dark circles, but I don't usually get puffiness or dark circles so this function is lost on me.


When I use up the last of my Boscia stock (1 bottle of Makeup Breakup Cool Cleansing Oil left which was actually a repurchase just this summer!), I will definitely pick up another full size of this eye treatment. Or may be I'll just wait for another one of these surprise beauty bag promotion... ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts