Monday, May 9, 2016

Nivea Skin Milk Part II

I tried the Nivea Skin Milk Refreshing back in December and decided it wasn't adequate for the winter, so I switched over to this Nivea Skin Milk Creamy instead, in the same 200g bottle.


What can I say, the creamy version is, well, creamier. But in all seriousness, it's really just right, a body lotion that's not too thick but not too thin either. On the body, this felt great during the winter but is a tad stickier now that it's warmer and slightly more humid.

I actually have been using it only on my hands, elbows, and knees, rather than all over. This is because when it was drier, I already applied Biore Prime Body Body Oil after showering, layering on Kokutousei Moisturizing Lotion when I needed something extra. So after a few months of use I'm only through half this bottle even though there are only 200mL of product in it. So it looks like I'll be switching back to the Refreshing version soon enough!

See my previous Nivea Skin Milk post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts