Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil 100% Purified Squalane

Been using this 1.5mL/0.05fl. oz. sample vial of Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil 100% Purified Squalane for the pas couple of weeks and like it very much!



My last trial with squalane was a 15mL bottle of HABA Squalane Beauty Oil, and while I liked it enough, I decided not to purchase anything else from the brand if it contains squalane because they're up front about it being from shark livers.

Thankfully, PTR's squalane is from sugarcane, yay! Even better is that it feels much lighter than HABA's, truly an oil-less oil with just the right thickness. It's unscented, and just one drop warmed in my palm and pressed all over the face is all I need. The rest I massage onto my neck and chest. Will definitely purchase a full size with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts