Saturday, October 13, 2018

L'Occitane Immortelle Make-up Remover

My queue for cleansing oils is down to just a couple of bottles, which means it's time to restock. So a couple of weeks ago I picked up a bottle of Peony Petal Cleansing Oil from L'Occitane (will review later) and got an Anti-Aging Skincare Gift in a cute little gift box. Among the items, I was most excited to try the 30mL/1fl. oz. of Immortelle Make-up Remover, which was another cleansing oil I'd been eyeing from L'Occitane.


Yes, by makeup removers they really meant cleansing oil, as in it removes more than just makeup. Whenever I apply water and sweat-proof sunscreen, I always remove it first with a cleansing oil, then follow up with another mild cleanser.

This Immortelle cleansing oil has the same crushed dandelion scent as the rest of the line. It's thick, smooth, rinses well, and doesn't leave any residue behind. In short, I like it :) Will definitely try a full size next time. On another note, there's a slew of new Japanese cleansing oils I've been looking at on Rakuten Japan. Might pick up those as well.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts