Friday, October 12, 2018

Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Intensive Moisture Quenching Bi-phase Serum

This Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Intensive Moisture Quenching Bi-phase Serum (sheesh, how many words are in that name?!) is the updated version of the HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase I tried a few years ago. Through a few purchases, I ended up with four of these 3.5mL/0.1fl. oz. sample dropper tubes and happily poured them all into a small glass bottle with pump dispenser.


I've been using this serum in the morning as part of my daytime routine. Being a bi-phase serum I do have to shake it up well, just like the previous version. I use 5 pumps each time for my face and neck, but this is only because the bottle I'm using dispenses very little. 

The fragrance is the same, only slightly milder. It still has that slick silicone texture and feel, though not as bad as the previous version. I layer this serum on top of Grace One Rich Moisture Lotion R and it does help with the stickiness. Of course, being almost mid-October it's much drier, so that helps too. Over all, glad to try this but I still won't buy the full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts