Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Suqqu Eye Makeup Remover R

Been using this 50mL/1.7fl. oz. bottle of Suqqu Eye Makeup Remover R for a while now. I have two bottles from the 2015 Christmas Makeup Kit A and Kit B. and have only gotten through more than half of one bottle so far.


When these kits came out, there were much complaints about these bottles of eye makeup removers instead of something else more substantial. After all, the kits retailed for 8,000yen each!


As much as I like Suqqu, I totally agree with the complaints. Sure, this eye makeup remover works well. I shake it up, squirt some onto a cotton pad, and it removes all eye makeup without burning my eyes. However, I could say the same of most eye makeup removers out there also, including those from the drugstore that retail at a fraction of Suqqu's price point. So despite the pretty Eye Color Palettes, I thought the eye makeup remover was a cheap and lazy addition. On the upside, it's travel-friendly and I've been able to bring it with me on our trips to SF and San Jose, but I won't be buying the full size anytime soon.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts