Friday, October 26, 2018

Suppin Essentials Essence Milk

Currently using this Suppin Essentials Essence Milk as moisturizer for my daytime routine. I have a 10mL pump bottle from the Suppin Essentials Trial Set and inexplicably bought a full size 50mL bottle also before even trying it out. But now I'm actually glad I have more of it!


This is an unscented, opaque, and lightweight milk with slight viscosity. They call it essence milk which confuses me a little, whether I should be using it under a moisturizer like I would an essence, or it would suffice on its own as a moisturizer. 

Either way, the first time I dispensed some onto my hand I thought, oh boy, this might have to be layered and might not be moisturizing enough on its own. A daytime moisturizer for me has to be both light and moisturizing, light enough to layer under sunscreen and moisturizing enough to offset the pesky dryness from those water/sweat proof sunscreen milks. 

Luckily for me, this milk is both light and surprisingly rich and moisturizing. So I ended up using it as is and not layering anything over. And it's not like I bathe my face with it. I found that two pumps were just right for each use and the 10mL trial bottle has been lasting me for 3+ weeks now. In short, this milk is perfect and I went from being iffy to being thrilled. Even better is that I have another bottle to last me through the winter. Hooray! If you prefer something light but moisturizing, I'd totally recommend trying this!

10mL trial size.


The 50mL full size retails for 2,000yen but you can often find it for cheaper on Rakuten JP. I paid 1,800yen for mine.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts