Sunday, June 16, 2019

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Toner

Almost done with this 40mL/1.4fl. oz. bottle of Kiehl's Ultra Facial Toner too. This bottle was part of a GWP from Nordstrom more than a year ago and only now could I get to it.


This is a slightly thick and milky, and unscented, toner I'm currently using in my daytime routine. I don't bother with a cotton pad and just squirt some out into my palm and apply directly onto my face. 

The appearance of the toner  surprised me actually. I wasn't expecting either the thickness or the milkiness. Once I saw how thick and milky it was though, I started to hope it would be as moisturizing as it appeared. Nope ^.^" Supposedly for all skin types but my humble opinion is that this toner is on the light side. It's perfect for the current warm weather, sure, but this will not do for my dry-combo skin in the cold and dry season. Glad I tried it, but will not purchase full size.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts