Friday, June 7, 2019

Origins x Dr. Andrew Weil Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Micellar Cleanser

This 7mL/0.24fl. oz. sample bottle of Origins x Dr. Andrew Weil Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Micellar Cleanser (what a mouthful!) lasted me for about half a dozen uses. I actually liked it so here's a quick review.


For the past couple of months or so, I went back to using cleansing water as a "first pass" in removing my sunscreen, before I could thoroughly remove it later in the shower. Previously, the reason I started using cleansing water to begin with was so I could cuddle with my little one and not rub off sunscreen all over his fragile skin. It's still the same reason now, plus the fact that I've made a habit of using whatever sun stick I have on hand for touch-ups these days, therefore doubling the need to superficially remove some sunscreen before toddler-cuddle time.


I didn't know what to expect with this Mega-Mushroom cleansing water, but it turned out to be one of the better ones I've used thus far. It has an herbally medicine-like scent, not my favorite but not horrible. To make up for that, it softens my skin as it clean, and dare I say it's even moisturizing. After cleansing, it leaves my skin comfortable enough to forgo the light moisturizer. Likey! I might get a full size with a good promotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts