Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream

More than half way through this 28g/1oz. jar of Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses Beautiful Day Cream. This came from a set together with a full sized Heavenly Night Cream I received from Caty last winter (along with other serious goodies--thank you again, Caty!). I also had a tiny 4g/0.14oz. sample from an order a while back so I incorporated it into the jar also.


As mentioned in the review for the Night Cream, I don't buy the "rose stem cells" BS. That said, just like the Night Cream this is a nice and straightforward day cream that I enjoy using. As expected, it's thinner than the night cream. The scent is stronger too, with a surprisingly prominent note of coconut, which I like. The cream is perfect for right now, especially for layering under my sunscreen. It absorbs quickly, is moisturizing, and isn't at all greasy. I probably won't purchase the full size though.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts