Saturday, June 15, 2019

Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo

After Giovanni 2Chic Ultra-Moist Shampoo and Conditioner, I moved on to this 59mL/2fl. oz. bottle of Frederic Fekkai Technician Color Care Shampoo. Am almost done with it, in fact, with just a couple of uses left, so I'm posting a quick review for it.


I know this shampoo is meant for color-treated hair, but hey, it was a freebie so I won't be picky. This shampoo has a tangy tropical fruit punch scent that very much reminds me of a multi-vitamin chews I had as a kid. Other than the nice scent, it's a surprisingly decent shampoo for my hair. Sure, it's not as softening as the Giovanni shampoo, but it's not bad. Whether or not I follow up with conditioner, and whether I use actual conditioner or just spray on conditioning hair water on lazy days (loving Yanagiya Anzu Oil Hair Toning Lotion right now), my hair only gets a bit oily by the late afternoon the next day. I won't repurchase though. Still have several things queued up to try next.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts