Monday, June 10, 2019

Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water

Along with CLE Cosmetics Melting Cleanser (which I'm almost done with, by the way), this 40mL/1.35fl. oz. bottle of Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water was part of the Cult Favorite GWP I received from Beauty Habit for a recent purchase.


I wasn't too keen on the brand's base makeup products but like their UV Face Powder well enough so count me intrigued. Despite the "natural spa water" claim this cleansing water actually doesn't feel gimmicky to me. It does its job in that my face feels decently clean afterwards, at least until I could thoroughly remove the sunscreen. It doesn't strip my skin either, with or without rinsing. Supposedly it's unscented but there is a mineral water smell, though not at all unpleasant (water does have a smell, believe it or not). Over all, I do like it but don't want to pay top dollars ($52/380mL) for a huge bottle of cleansing water, so I won't purchase the full size. Glad I got to try it for sure.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts