Friday, July 23, 2021

Daeng Gi Meo Ri Teatree Cool Shampoo

Can't believe hubby and I are already half way through this 1L bottle of Daeng Gi Meo Ri Teatree Cool Shampoo! When I got it in the mail, the red sticker on it says it's a 3-in-1 wash for face, hair, and body, but we don't buy that claim and only use it for our hair. Good thing too, because it would have been a tad strong as a body wash and is way too harsh for a face wash.


Believe it or not I got this bottle from Nordstrom Rack. In fact, I've gotten lots of other goodies I'd never think I'd see at Nordstrom Rack (like Benefique skincare--go figure!), let alone at a discounted price! Anyway, this giant bottle was $15, same price as the bottles of scalp care shampoo and conditioner I got from my local H-Mart, only twice the product content. 

This shampoo comes out of the bottle a turquoise color, has a strong minty scent, and leaves quite a tingling sensation on my scalp. This is the reason I think it'd be a tad strong for a body wash and no way would I use this for my face. It's pretty gentle on the hair though, as in it foams well, rinses well, but doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped or dry. In fact, my hair feels pretty soft and bouncy afterwards, although I still wouldn't use this as a face wash. Hubby and I like it well enough but I probably won't repurchase. Have lots of other shampoos lined up to try :) 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts