Sunday, July 18, 2021

Matsuyama Moisture Lotion

Started using this Matsuyama Moisture Lotion Balancing a few weeks ago and like it well enough. There's also a Moisture Rich version that I skipped. Instead of the 120mL full size bottle, I got the 110mL refill pouch in a 2-pack set. 


This clear lotion (toner) looks like water and seems runny but is actually viscous. It feels pretty nice on my skin, decently moisturizing and is appropriate for the current weather. I use this as part of my morning routine. I don't use any cotton pads. I just pour some into my palm and pat it directly onto my face. I probably won't repurchase though. I have two refill pouches. By the time I finish them both, I'd be dying to move on ^.^"

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts