Monday, July 26, 2021

Thann Aromatic Wood Rice Extract Body Milk

Finished this 320mL/10.82fl. oz. bottle of Thann Aromatic Wood Rice Extract Body Milk a while back so here's a belated post for it. 

I became enamored with this Thai boutique spa brand since hubby and I received a Thann hotel toiletries set while staying at the Marriot City Center in Durham, NC. Since then, I'd picked up a bunch of their skin and body care stuff to try, including this Aromatic Wood Hand Lotion and Body Milk. Since we both liked the Hand Lotion a lot, I had high hopes for this Body Milk. 

...But was sorely disappointed after just one use T.T


The scent was amazing, yes. The texture was lovely as well, creamy, not too thick, not too thin. Felt moisturizing on. However, after a few hours, it was as though I hadn't applied anything to my skin. My arms were dry and itchy, and so were my legs. I figured that was a fluke. After all, it was spring and allergies can cause my skin to be dry and itchy. After a week though, the dry and itchiness got worse. I started to get dry flakes on the back of my arms and on my calves which was weird. I switch over to Embryolisse Lait-Creme Fluide and what do you know, the itchiness stopped. After another week, I restarted Thann Body Lotion to the same itchy results. This time, I layered Embryolisse Fluide on top on my arms and legs, thinking perhaps the Thann Body Lotion wasn't moisturizing enough. Sure, my arms and legs were less dry with 2 layers of lotion on, but they were still itchy. So I conclude it was something in this Thann Body Lotion that my skin didn't like. Boo. Hiss. Oh well. Moving on.  

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts