Monday, July 19, 2021

Deve Natural Hand Cream

I actually had this 65g tube of Deve Natural Hand Cream out this past winter but ended up putting it away until now. 


I bought a bunch of hand creams via Amazon JP a while back, among which was two tubes of hand creams from Deve. The other tube was a Hand Cream Gel, which I assumed was lighter and so I picked this tube instead.  

Turned out this hand "cream" was more like a light gel-cream and wasn't at all adequate for the winter. My hands felt just as dry after application =.= It was probably best saved for warm weather or in a humid environment, so I had to put it away again. Now that it's super hot, I'm using it again and it's pretty decent. I like that it's fragrance and colorant-free but I probably won't repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts