Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Mama Butter Cleansing Milk

Finished this 130g tube of Mama Butter Cleansing Milk Lavender a while back and liked it so much I went back for more in different fragrances. They released a collection of Mama Butter x Disney LE packaging with yuzu scent not too long ago and I happily scooped those up. Will post when I get to those goodies.


This Cleansing Milk came out of the tube a firm cream and then melted into a milk upon contact with water, which then made me go back and read the instructions on the tube. Turned out it was a makeup remover and I was supposed to use it with dry hands and face. Woops. Either way it was a really nice cream-to-milk cleanser and I liked it a lot. It rinsed decently clean and didn't leave much of a residue as other cream or milk cleanser usually would. The lavender scent was nice and wasn't too strong. Likey very much and so looking forward to trying the yuzu scent! 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts