Friday, February 10, 2023

Aveda Cherry Almond Body Lotion

After finishing Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Body Lotion, I moved on to this tiny 10mL/0.34fl. oz. tube of Aveda Cherry Almond Body Lotion. Again I didn't use it as intended, as a hand lotion and not body. The tube was too little anyway, and it wouldn't even be enough for one time use on my legs.

As a hand lotion it was okay, even lighter and not as moisturizing as Peter Thomas Roth. It did have a delightful scent though. To me it didn't smell anything like cherry almond but more like one of those Japanese incense. Yes, Japanese incense. Weird, right? So despite being ineffective as a hand lotion, much less a body lotion for someone with dry skin like me, I enjoyed using it. Definitely won't purchase the full size though.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts