Thursday, February 9, 2023

Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Body Lotion

I had this little tube of Peter Thomas Roth Mega-Rich Body Lotion in my bag to use as a hand cream and to my surprise, it wasn't as bad as I expected ^.^ 


This was a light lotion with a fresh fragrance and hints of lemongrass. I didn't use it as intended, because it was so light I figured it wouldn't do much for my dry arms and legs, but for my hands on the go it wasn't so bad. I liked how light it was, and how well it absorbed and didn't leave my hands greasy. It might have been best as a summer hand lotion, but to my surprise it did better than the few baby lotions that I'd used as hand lotions in my kitchen--ahem Johnson's! No, I wouldn't buy the full size, but I'm glad I tried it at least. Moving on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts