Sunday, January 29, 2023

Estee Lauder Nutritious Super-Pomegranate Radiant Energy Milky Lotion

More than half way through this 100mL/3.4fl. oz. pump bottle of Estee Lauder Nutritious Super-Pomegranate Radiant Energy Milky Lotion so here's a post for it. There's been so many incarnations of this particular line so I don't really know which this one belongs to, only that there's currently a Radiant Energy Lotion Light which is a toner, and a Radiant Energy Milky Lotion Light, which I guess is the current version of this Milky Lotion.


I use this like a milk or emulsion, after toner (Fresh Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence) but before serum (was Cle de Peau Beaute The Serum, and now L'Occitane Immortelle Overnight Reset Oil-in-Serum). I just dispense 2-3 pumps onto my palm and apply all over my face and neck. It's actually pretty decently moisturizing, so I use it as part of my nighttime routine. It's been doing a good job keeping my skin plumped and hydrated. No oiliness the next morning. Too bad it's been discontinued, and I'm not really inclined to try the new version, especially when I have a long queue and am looking forward to trying something new. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts