Saturday, January 21, 2023

Canmake Cream Cheek Part VIII

More of these Canmake Cream Cheek that have been pickling on a corner of my desk for a couple of years now ^.^" In this post I have colors 16 Almond Terracotta, 17 Caramel Latte, and 18 Elegant Rose. No new Clear Series, unfortunately, which makes me think this line is destined for discontinuation sooner or later :( 
All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

- 16 Almond Terracotta: a brownish red in the pan, swatched more of a rusty copper, but blended out very orange brown. Hmmm. I ended up passing this on to my friend M. who loves red-browns.

From left to right: Stay-on Balm Rouge 15 Elegant Dahlia and this Cream Cheek 16 Almond Terracotta. Will post the Lip & Cheek Gel (far right) next.

Both 17 Caramel Latte and 18 Elegant Rose were from a later purchase along with Stay-On Balm Rouge 16 Earl Gray Leaf, 17 Mellow Blossom, and Tint Type T05 Sweety Poppy.

 - 17 Caramel Latte: brownish orange, again too brown for me so I passed this on to M. as well.

- 18 Elegant Rose: pale rose, leaves a healthy flush on my cheeks.

17 Caramel Latte, and 18 Elegant Rose swatched and blended.


See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts