Friday, January 27, 2023

Sulwhasoo Bloomstay Vitalizing Water

Been using this 150mL/5.07fl. oz. bottle of Sulwhasoo Bloomstay Vitalizing Water for months but have only gotten through 1/3 of the bottle, so suffice to say I'm getting antsy.


I've used a few toners by Sulwhasoo and find all of them either on the thick side (Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Water) or super rich (TimeTreasure Renovating Water). This Bloomstay one is no exception--it has a clear and runny gelee texture, viscous to the touch, and is pretty moisturizing. Thankfully, it's also refreshing and light going on, and there's no stickiness whatsoever. There's a fresh floral scent that I like.

The thickness of the toner means I don't need much, which is why it's been months now and I'm only 1/3 of the way through with daily use in the morning. So despite liking it well enough, I won't repurchase. I don't even see this Bloomstay line on Sulwhasoo's website anymore anyway, so it might already be gone for good.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts