Sunday, January 22, 2023

Canmake Lip & Cheek Gel SPF24 PA+ Part III

Here's a short post for Canmake Lip & Cheek Gel 07 Tart Framboise. I haven't seen any new colors these past few years so I checked Canmake's website and sure enough, this product is no longer listed, which means it's been discontinued.  

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I guess I'm not too sad. Sure, it's been a lovely lip and cheek product but it overlaps with the Cream Cheeks that also can be used on both lips and cheeks, especially the Clear Types that are gels. It didn't bode well either for the Lip & Cheek Gels that they're smaller but were sold at around the same price as the Cream Cheeks. So to me it made sense they weren't well-rated on Cosme and were subsequently discontinued. I do like them though, so will continue enjoy the ones I have.
 
- 07 Tart Framboise: raspberry in the pan, just as named, but swatched and blended more of a muted rose.


See my previous posts:
- Canmake Lip & Cheek Gel SPF24 PA+
- Canmake Lip & Cheek Gel SPF24 PA+ Part II

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts