Monday, January 23, 2023

Sulwhasoo Bloomstay Vitalizing Cream

Got a little 5mL/0.16fl. oz. jar of Sulwhasoo Bloomstay Vitalizing Cream and actually finished it a while ago but forgot to post this short post. This jar was from the GWP in the Bloomstay Vitality Double Care Set.


I really liked this cream! It was soft, with a texture that was just right, not too thick but not thin either. And it was a lot more moisturizing than I'd expected it to be. It was easy to spread and massage into my skin, and it absorbed well and layered beautifully under my sunscreens. It was scented with the same clean floral scent as the rest of the Bloomstay line, and I was glad that the fragrance in this line was actually milder than both the Concentrated Ginseng and the TimeTreasure lines that I'd tried. Would totally buy the full size cream, but upon checking Sulwhasoo's website I didn't see this line listed at all anymore :(

This GWP came with some cute goodies so I thought I'd drop them here.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts