Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Sulwhasoo Bloomstay Vitalizing Eye Cream

Been using this Sulwhasoo Bloomstay Vitalizing Eye Cream for months now. I have a full size 20mL 0.67fl. oz. jar and 0.1fl. oz./3mL sample tube, both from the Bloomstay Vitality Double Care Set


I really don't like it when the name of a product is completely misleading and misconstrues its nature. Which is to say this is NOT and eye cream but is instead an eye gel. Honestly, had I known this is a gel and not a cream, I would have skipped it, because with my dry combination skin, I almost always prefer a cream over a gel. Thankfully, it seems to be doing OK for the current weather. When I started using this in the early fall, I expected that I would need to switch it out to an eye come the colder and drier weather, but nope. I've been using this eye gel as part of my morning routine and it's ok.

Funny looking applicator, supposedly for massaging the under-eye area but I don't have that kind of time so I don't use it :(
 
Other than the gel texture, there's another thing I don't like about this product: it has a slight silicone-y feel. Sure, it's tolerable, but I probably won't repurchase ever again. I think Sulwhasoo did away with the whole Bloomstay line anyway, so that's that.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts