Saturday, January 28, 2023

Yu-Be YuSkin Heel & Elbow Moisturizing Socks

In the spring of 2021, I ordered a Deluxe Gift Set from the Yu-be USA online store (aka YuSkin in Japan). The gift set was a pretty good deal because I got quite a few goodies in a nifty and very well made canvas bag. Among those goodies was this pair of Heel & Elbow Moisturizing Socks that hubby loves so much I thought I'd do a quick post for it.


These socks are pretty straight forward: apply the cream on elbows or heels, put on socks to hold in the moisture, go to bed. So far, the socks have laundered well. They're not meant to be truly worn as socks, so if you walk around the house with them too much you'll wear them out faster, and they're not cheap either at $14/pair. Yes, of course you can wear regular socks to bed. However, I don't know about you but I hate having my entire feet covered in bed. I like having free toes, and so does hubby, so these are perfect. Yep, backups secured.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts