Monday, November 21, 2022

Sulwhasoo Bloomstay Vitalizing Serum

Been using this 30mL/1.01fl. oz. pump bottle of Sulwhasoo Bloomstay Vitalizing Serum for the past month. This was from a Bloomstay Vitality Double Care Set, along with a 8mL/0.27fl. oz. mini.


Bloomstay Vitality Double Care Set

This serum comes in a frosted glass pump bottle that's heavy and substantial. The serum itself is scented with a light floral fragrance. It dispenses a thick and rich clear gel with a somewhat oily feel and is surprisingly moisturizing! I use 2 pumps of this serum for my face and neck, as part of my nighttime routine and it's so moisturizing I usually skip moisturizer immediately afterwards. I do go back and apply a little moisturizer later as needed, but my nighttime routine ends with this serum and Avene Retrinal 0.05 Cream as eye cream (will post later). 

Full size

Mini from GWP below

GWP included with the set

Cute flower pin from the set

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts