Saturday, November 5, 2022

Noodle & Boo Super Soft Lotion

Almost done with this 473mL/16fl. oz. pump bottle of Noodle & Boo Super Soft Lotion so here's a quick post. 

 
This lotion came out of the bottle with a gel-cream texture that made me think it would be a light moisturizer. To my surprise it's actually pretty moisturizing and goes on velvety, very pleasant. The problem is that it's also heavily scented with a surprisingly feminine fragrance, not a scent I'd expect from a baby lotion. So I ended up using it on myself. Hubby was averse to the strong scent at first, but eventually he likes smelling it on me and started using it himself too ^.^ A nice body lotion, no doubt, but I won't repurchase because of the strong scent.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts