Monday, November 7, 2022

Suqqu Enrich Foaming Wash

Been using this 125g/4.37oz. tube of Suqqu Enrich Foaming Wash for almost two months now and barely used up even a fourth of the tube!

 
I had a sample packet of this face wash a while back and tried it while on a business trip with hubby (before the pandemic), and was so impressed I went a bought a full size tube. Now what was it that impressed me so? The scent. It smells sooo nice, a mild and warm powdery scent. If this is Suqqu skincare's signature scent, I'll be sure to try out all the other stuff (when they're on sale, that is :P). 

Other than the scent that gets me to take a deep inhale every time I use this face wash, I'd say it works pretty well. Like many other Japanese face washes, it foams like mad, so both hubby and I use a tiny little it, like smaller than a pea-size, and that would be enough for my neck and face. I predict this tube will last us both through to next summer, and by then we'd probably be sick of it and ready to move on. Ha.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts