Friday, November 25, 2022

Fresh Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence

Been using this 150mL/5fl. oz. bottle of Fresh Black Tea Kombucha Facial Treatment Essence (now known as Kombucha Antioxidant Facial Treatment Essence, without the "Black Tea" part) as part of my morning routine for a few months now and really like it. This was among the goodies from a very generous care package that Caty sent me a couple of years ago (thank you again, Caty!), but it took me this long to finally get to it.


They call this an essence but it's really a toner and I use it like one, pouring some out into my palm and pat it onto my face. I have to say this is among some of the best toners I've used. First impression important and this one nailed it. It comes in a frosted glass bottle that's weighty and feels nice in my hand, without any stylistic burden: it's not top heavy and stays put wherever I place it, as it should be. 
 
The toner itself has a very pleasant rose fragrance that I actually enjoy. Usually, I don't love florals, and I'm especially picky about roses. That just means I must have been lucky to have encountered a couple of pleasant rose scented products like this toner and By Terry Baume de Rose Lip Care. The toner itself is pleasant as well. There's a slimy feel to it--in a good way!--that very much reminds me of snail skincare, and it's moisturizing in a way that doesn't interfere with the serum or moisturizer that I layer on top. I've used products that were moisturizing but would make everything that I layered on afterwards heavy and overpowering. Not this toner though, and I would totally repurchase and recommend it!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts