Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Nivea Rich Care & Color Lip Cream SPF20 PA++ Part II

I love Nivea Rich Care & Color Lip Cream so much the Smokey Rose lives in my gym bag. And of course I went back for the other "colors": Bordeaux, French Pink, Glossy Beige, Raspberry Pink, and Sheer Red. There's also a Coral Red that's newer on the scene and I think have that one somewhere. I'm just very, extremely behind on everything so I might not get to it for a while. 

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I already reviewed these in detail so I won't repeat. They're just really nice to have, especially on errand runs or to the gym. They're so moisturizing and the hint of color (otherwise there's really no color after a while) makes me look alive in the morning. The SPF is really nice too. Always appreciate a lippie with some SPF.
 
- Bordeaux: all bark and no bite, the bullet looks very dark but it's really just a hint of bordeaux with champagne shimmers that don't show.

- French Pink: hint of coral pink with fine champagne shimmers that don't show.
 
- Glossy Beige: glossy nude that's shimmer-free. I gave this one away to dear aunt D. because she likes sheer nude lip colors.
 
- Raspberry Pink: a bright berry pink with hints of fuchsia, again shimmer-free. This one is the most pigmented of the bunch. I also have it in my gym bag, but I only apply it after the gym, when I go pick up takeouts afterwards ^.^

- Sheer Red: my favorite, of course, a warm red that's shimmer-free. Perfect for the handbag.

From left to right: Bordeaux, French Pink, Glossy Beige, Raspberry Pink, and Sheer Red.
 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts