Friday, November 4, 2022

Lux Luminique Moist Charge Non-Silicone Shampoo and Rich & Gentle Treatment

Got this Lux Luminique Moist Charge Non-Silicone Shampoo and Rich & Gentle Treatment set via Amazon Japan two years ago. Almost finished using the shampoo but is only half way through the conditioner, because hubby uses the shampoo with me but doesn't touch the conditioner, the very reason I have several half-used bottles of conditioner scattered around the bathroom. Boo. Hiss.


I've seen Lux aplenty at the drugstores when hubby and I were still living in Tokyo but this is my first time trying this brand. The bottles seem to be smaller than other brands' but, surprisingly, the product content is about the same, 450g each bottle, so it's all in the design. Both the shampoo and the conditioner have a sweet feminine fragrance that's on the stronger side, although thankfully is still tolerable for me. I won't repurchase though because of the strong scent.

- Luminique Moist Charge Non-Silicone Shampoo: this foams pretty well despite being non-silicone, but it does turn my scalp and hair oily half way through the next day though :(

- Luminique Moist Charge Rich & Gentle Treatment: a lovely conditioner that makes my hair super soft. Too bad it doesn't stop my hair and scalp from getting oily.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts