Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Mama Butter Face Lotion

Folks, I present to you the emulsion that started my craze for emulsions: this 200mL bottle of Mama Butter Face Lotion Yuzu. This lotion was part of the Mama Butter x Disney collection with LE packaging, and all items are scented with yuzu, totally my jam (like, literally).


This is a 2-in-1 product that's a lotion (toner) and milk/emulsion, but I've been using it like an emulsion, as in I apply it after toner. It has a runny milky gel texture that's identical to Nivea Sun Strong Fit Care UV Milky Gel and melts upon contact with the skin and is moisturizing. There's an initial burst of refreshing and pleasant yuzu that I so love, and I haven't gotten tired of this scent even after a few months of daily use after the shower. Actually, I love it so much I bought another bottle before it's gone for good, even though I still have another 1/4 a bottle left. The 200mL has been lasting me a long time. 

Before I used this Face Lotion, I always thought following up with an emulsion after a toner is too much, but now I actually really enjoy this step. So in addition to a backup bottle of this Face Lotion, I must have bought at least a dozen other face emulsions, milks, and milky-gels. I guess my skin is getting drier as I get older, so this step adds an extra layer that keeps my face dewy and moist. Mama Butter offers a host of products, some are great like the Cleansing Milk, and others are meh like the Body Lotion. Well, they hit it out of the park with this Face Lotion and I want to try all the scents available. For now though, I'm sticking with Yuzu until I can't get my hands on it anymore, because other scents are in the permanent lineup and Yuzu is LE.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts