Sunday, December 11, 2022

Canmake Stay-On Balm Rouge SPF11 Part VI + Tint Type

It's been a while and I've long fallen behind on these Canmake Stay-On Balm Rouge T.T Canmake's website shows they're up to color #20 Cotton Peony and here I am still on 15 Elegant Dahlia16 Earl Gray Leaf17 Mellow Blossom, and Tint Type T05 Sweety Poppy. I've been pretty picky about which to buy and keep too, because there have been lots of nudes and browns these past couple of years.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash. 

- 15 Elegant Dahlia: a translucent and shimmer-free neutral red and pretty pigmented to boot!

Will post the Cream Cheek and Lip & Cheek Gel next.
 
Another thing is that the pandemic has done away with a few of my direct-buy sources in Japan :( Of course there's always E(vil)bay, and I have a few other trusty online shops based in Hong Kong as well, but those are all marked up sources, though some are admittedly better than others.
 
- 16 Earl Gray Leaf: shimmer-free and translucent caramel that's unfortunately too brown on my lips. I ended up passing this one to my friend M. who loves brown lippies.

 
- 17 Mellow Blossom: a semi-translucent rose that turns a touch pale on my lips, so I passed this on to MIL as well.
 
- T05 Sweety Poppy: transparent orange-red and leaves a pretty bright pink-red stain.

16 Earl Gray Leaf, 17 Mellow Blossom, and Tint Type T05 Sweety Poppy swatches (left photo), and Tint Type T05 Sweety Poppy stain (right photo).

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts