Saturday, December 17, 2022

Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil

Oops. Finished both of these 185mL/6.25fl. oz. pump bottles of Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil a few weeks ago but forgot this post in the draft folder. There are two versions available, Moisture and Perfect, and I used both.

 
 
I know I've only used a few Korean cleansing oils but these were my favorites so far. Each version had a slightly different texture but both had the same refreshing orange scent that was pleasant, invigorating even, and not too strong or perfumy. They both rinsed well but didn't leave my skin taut, no film either. I really enjoyed using them and will repurchase if I'm bored enough, although I'd say that's unlikely because my queue for cleansing oil is pretty long and there's always something new on the market to try.
 
- Moisture: This version had a texture more in line with the many other cleansing oils I've used, oily but not greasy. I don't know why this was called "moisture" because it wasn't moisturizing to me, but it wasn't drying either. Actually, both versions were some of the milder ones I've used. Anyway, other than the slight difference in texture, this worked just as well as the Perfect version below.

- Perfect: This one had an interesting texture. It had a slightly jelly feel (rather than oily) that very much reminded me of FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil, only at a fraction of the price. Otherwise it worked identical to the Moisture version above. Likey!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts