Monday, December 12, 2022

Cle de Peau Beaute Concentrated Brightening Serum

Woops. Finished this mini 6mL/0.2fl. oz. glass bottle of Cle de Peau Beaute Concentrated Brightening Serum a few days ago but forgot this post in the draft folder. This bottle was part of a super generous care package from Caty a couple of years ago that I finally got around to using (thank you again, Caty!).

 
This serum came out of the bottle milky and emulsion-like. It goes on light but was moisturizing, and it layered pretty well under moisturizer. I didn't pay enough attention to notice any brightening effect. Actually, I never pay attention unless the result is so significant it's hard to miss, like what Melano CC Anti-Spot White Lotion did for my postpartum stretch marks--three months and half a bottle later, I couldn't see them anymore. The marks are completely gone from my belly, even though the stretches are still there. That stuff was like liquid miracle! 
 
Which is to say this Cle de Peau Brightening Serum didn't do much other than moisturizing my face, which is fine too. I just won't get the full size. Seriously, if brightening or lightening is what you want, don't bother with anything else and go straight to Melano CC and start with the Lotion. If it doesn't work for you, at least you've only spent $15.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts