Friday, July 15, 2016

Canmake Cream Cheek Part VI + Clear Series

Finally, the newest installment of the Canmake Cream Cheek: a 14 Apple Cream Red in the regular line which I'd hunted down last fall, and a CL08 Clear Cute Strawberry in the Clear Series released this past spring.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

- 14 Apple Cream Red: a coral pink that seems milky and opaque when swatched but blends out to a nice powdery finish. It's decently pigmented and shows up pretty well on my cheek. I consider this a "comeback color" for the regular line-up, because it's been abysmal with one pale, milky color after another, not to mention 13 Love Peach was released way back in the fall of 2014, so it's been some long-awaited color!

- CL08 Clear Cute Strawberry: a translucent coral red that's shimmer free and well pigmented, very much in the tradition of the first few releases and the CL07 Clear Ruby Cherry of fall 2014. If you're a fan of the Cream Cheeks, whether you like the powdery finish of the regular line or the translucent finish of the clear series, I definitely recommend both 14 and CL08!

14 Apple Cream Red and CL08 Clear Cute Strawberry (stupid name, pretty color...)

See my previous posts:

4 comments:

kuri said...

Very pretty! I haven't used up any of my cream cheeks though, so I won't be purchasing until that day happens to come :)

Citrine said...

Need to check out the cute strawberry (love the name). I gotta admit I haven't touched canmake cream cheek for a long long time though (I just slack off after eyes are done). These should go well with all those jelly bright glosses/lipsticks I bought.

D. said...

Hi kuri,

That seems like an excellent policy! Whereas I'm too easily bored to stick with one color for long, which is why I have to have batches of several products on rotation every other month :(

D.

D. said...

Hi Citrine,

I'm just the opposite--I only brows, cheeks, and lips now during weekdays because I'm too lazy for the eyes ^.^

D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts