Sunday, September 3, 2023

Decorte Lip Oil

Here's a lip oil I really like: Decorte Lip Oil in 01 White Jasmine. Not sure if this lippie is available domestically in Japan because I bought it here, from Decorte USA. Either way, I like it a lot and would definitely go back for more colors.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

 
The formula is very similar to the divine but LE and discontinued Suqqu Water Color Lip Ink, a jelly-balm. The difference with Decorte here is the slightly oily feel--it's a lip oil after all!--that reminds me of another lippie that I'd grown to love but has also been discontinued, the original Maquillage Dramatic Rouge! Like the Suqqu Lip Ink, once on this Decorte Lip Oil stays put and doesn't bleed into lip lines. And yes, it's very moisturizing with a glossy finish. There's a fruity scent that doesn't bother me. No taste either, thank goodness. Also, Decorte has 4.25g (0.15oz/4.7mL) of product versus Suqqu's 6.8g, but the Suqqu lippie retailed higher.
 
- 01 White Jasmine: applies totally transparent. The super fine shimmers that lends to the pretty pearly pink sheen? Nope. Invisible on my lips, but that's ok! I love it still.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts