Monday, September 4, 2023

Mama Butter Color Lip Treatment

This Mama Butter Color Lip Treatment in Cassis Red was a curious buy when I was trying out the brand a couple of years ago. And yes, it took me this long to get to this post as it was buried several feet deep in my draft folder =.= But hey, better late than never, right?

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.
 
This little lip balm boasts a 10% shea butter content and so it's understandable to me that it starts out hard and waxy. I just apply, give it a moment to warm up to my body temperature and it'd soften and become thick and balmy. Likey! There's supposedly a lavender scent from organic essential oil but honestly, it's so faint I don't even smell it anymore.

- Cassis Red: with a light brownish red tint that's a great my-lips-but-better color.
 
Left to right: this Color Lip Treatment Cassis Red and Lip Treatment Yuzu.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts