Friday, October 19, 2007

T'estimo Color Cheek

T'estimo Color Cheek, yep, another awkward sounding name. That's just the tip of the iceberg. It gets worse, I promise :) I got these in BE-14 and PK-19. It's hard to tell from the picture, but one is much lighter than the other.

BE-14, is, well, nothing close to beige. It is actually bronzy peach with gold shimmers, medium intensity (at least on my skin). It goes on more gold than peach and keeps its hint of bronze. A very summery blush - it could look a bit out of place in the winter.




PK-19 is a light peachy pink also with gold shimmers, very sheer. I'd have to blend a couple of layers for it to blush my cheeks, but when it does, it gives me a gorgeous natural pink glow. I would wear this in the winter to keep me from looking ashy.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts