Sunday, March 16, 2008

Estee Lauder Pure Pops Creme Eye Shadow

Another cream eye shadow I tried. The Estee Lauder Pure Pops Creme Eye Shadow is okay. It doesn't creases on me, thanks to my awesome sunscreen that works magic as a base, but I do find that it dries a bit too quickly and doesn't blend very well. Over all, these are average and nothing outstanding. If you're going to invest in an excellent cream eye shadow, I'd suggest you try the Laura Mercier ones (see my previous Laura Mercier Metallic Creme Eye Colour post.).

The color I have is Golden Seduction. It's a sheer peachy champagne color that turns a bit frosty on me. Perhaps I used too much of the product? Then again, when I try a little bit at a time, nothing shows up at all! Hmm...

2 comments:

(g)ezebel said...

hmm. you'd think that since estee lauder owns MAC, stila, bobbie brown, and origins, that their cream shadows would be just as good as their other brands. :0/

D. said...

Hello again :D

My thoughts exactly!!! it's surprising how inconsistent it gets across the company. Which "department" would you say gets more money? haha

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts