Saturday, October 10, 2009

The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel

I used (and quickly finished) The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel from The Pink Grapefruit Goodness Gift Set recently.



The gift set came with (taken from The Body Shop USA website):
- 8.4 fl oz Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel
- 1.7 oz Pink Grapefruit Body Butter
- 1.7 oz Pink Grapefruit Body Scrub
- 3.5 oz Pink Grapefruit Soap
- Pink and White Bath Lily
- Pretty curved floral-printed card box with magnetic closure (which I'm not so sure what to do with...)


***Picture from The Body Shop USA.

Given my experience with the Naive Grapefruit Body Wash, I was really afraid that the Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel wouldn't be as mild as the Wild Cherry Shower Gel, but to my luck it was even more gentle. I had absolutely no dry or itchy skin while using this I was amazed! And I luuuuuuuuurv the Pink Grapefruit scent so much!!! It was so refreshing and my whole shower smelled good! Ah...



Would I buy it again? Absolutely. In fact, I'll buy more than one item from this range again, like the Pink Grapefruit Body Butter and the Pink Grapefruit Lotion, which I still haven't gotten yet, unfortunately :(



See my previous The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts