Tuesday, January 26, 2010

B&C Laboratories Lip & Moist Creams Part III

Silly me, on my trip to visit my folks out in the mountainous desert I left my nightly lip saver Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Soothing Lip Balm at home. And even though I slathered on chapstick every couple of hours or so, my lips were still cracking up and bleeding. I woke up every morning with chapped lips! It was miserable! Then a nifty little package arrived from my sister in Japan. It was Christmas presents, and goodies for me included two sets of these B&C Lab Lemon Lip & Moist Creams.



I just can't get enough of these creams, and not just because they're good stuff. I mean, how can anyone possibly resist packaging like this? Aren't they just freakin' cute or what? I promptly added them to my nightstand collection, which now has apple, peach, orange, pear, and lemon :D It's like I have a fruit basket next to my bed LOL!





In addition to the irresistible packaging, both the creams smelled sooooo good, very lemony but nothing too overwhelming. It was a very a clean and crisp citrus scent. Love it!


The moist cream, I must say, was probably the lightest out the entire collection, even lighter than the La France Pear Moist Cream! So at times, it wasn't enough to help my dry in such a drying environment where my parents live. I would say this is more of a summer hand cream and probably not suitable for winter use.


The lip cream, on the other hand, had the exact texture and consistency as the La France Pear Lip Cream, thinner than Apuru chan and Mikan chan, but thicker than Kumomo chan lip cream. Looks like the Kumomo chan Lip Cream still has the cake on being the thinnest lip cream in the group :) Anyway, the Lemon Lip Cream was moisturizing and long lasting, and it literally saved my lips during my trip. Of course, to me no lip creams will ever replace the VS Soothing Lip Balm, but at least this Lemon cream made a decent substitute and I stopped waking up to chapped lips during my trip.

See my previous posts:
- B&C Lab Lip & Moist Creams
- B&C Lab Lip & Moist Creams Part II

2 comments:

Mischievous Mack said...

I've always wanted to try these. Especially the lip cream. They sound sooo good! How is the scent?

D. said...

Hi Mischievous Mack,

The scent is very nice, a crisp citrus lemon. I have to say though my favorite ones so far would have to be either the Apuru Chan or La France! They smell good enough to eat (but don't!!!)!

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts