Friday, January 1, 2010

DHC Light & Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner

You know how DHC gives out 4 free samples with every order? I was already curious about this Light & Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner, and plus traveling with toiletries is such a b*tch nowadays with airport security, so whenever ordering I always remember to get myself a bunch of these samples to satisfy my curiosity and travel with. Each sample packet is quite large. A shampoo packet lasts me 3-4 days and a conditioner packet lasts me twice as long since I use conditioner sparingly. As a result, a stack of these samples and I had enough shampoo and conditioner for a whole month of travel! Two (or was that three) birds with one stone - very convenient, no? ^.^

DHC Light & Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner

***Pictures from DHC North America.

First off, let me say I absolutely LOVE the scent!! It smelled soooooooo good, a mix of fruity apple, just heavenly and I couldn't get enough of that smell! Secondly, it made my hair really soft, no where near the instant foaming and rinsing softness of the Asience Shampoo & Conditioner, but you know, my hair was soft when it was dry. Unfortunately, I'm actually glad I gave this shampoo and conditioner a fair trial and didn't buy the full size. They're too moisturizing for my hair. I shower and wash my hair at night, but no matter how little shampoo I use or whether or not I rinsed with conditioner, my hair was a greasy mess the next morning (yep, Asience did the exact same thing!).

Perhaps another reason why I'm glad I didn't buy the full size is the (outrageous) price - $19.50 per bottle!!! I guess that price is normal and is even on the low range for salon-brand haircare products, but goddamn, it's DHC for poop's sake! It's not a salon brand and they're not even specialized in haircare! Good thing I didn't buy the full size or I'd be totally outraged right now, and not just because the stuff wasn't compatible with my hair.

Anyways, done ranting. If you have thick and/or dry and damaged hair (and don't mind paying that cut throat price), you might want to consider trying this shampoo and conditioner. As for me, thank goodness there's still Shiseido Super Mild.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts