Friday, January 15, 2010

L'Occitane Verbena Body Lotion

Over the duration of my trip to visit my parents, I finally got to use the L'Occitane Verbena Body Lotion from Getaway Treasures set. I bought the set a year ago but didn't get around to try everything in it...until now. Good thing the lotion was perfectly fine and wasn't all melty and nasty like old lotion can get.


This Getaway Treasures set also includes the Shea Ultra Rich Shampoo and Conditioner, Verbena Shower Gel, Lavender Hand Cream, Shea Extra Gentle Soap Milk, and Shea Extra Gentle Soap Lavender.


I expected this Verbena Body Lotion to be light, and it was light, but to my surprise it was actually quite moisturizing too! I switched back and forth between this lotion and the Victoria's Secret Naturally Acai Berry & Magnolia Hydrating Body Lotion, you know, on days I didn't want to come out of the shower smelling like a berry shake :P


This lotion was thicker than the VS lotion, but it absorbed just as quickly and was even more moisturizing. The downside was that the verbena scent was really strong, a bit too strong, which was why I had to switch to the berry shake for a few days. Hubby really liked it though, and oddly enough, the strong fragrance didn't bother him. So over all, this lotion was good, but again, like the VS lotion I'm not going to buy the larger size. Let's just say the price isn't worth it: the 15.2 fl.oz bottle retails for $38, 8.4 fl.oz for $24, and a 1 fl.oz travel size for $3. Forget it.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts