Friday, January 1, 2010

Lancome Renergie Eye

Lancome Renergie Eye is another product way overdue for a review since I have been using it for a few months now. I didn't buy the full size product but got an extremely generous deluxe sample size that contains almost half the full the size product! And yeah, a few months into usage and I still have half a pot to go even though I use it more deliberately now because it's so dry! At this rate, that little pot will probably last me until the warm weather arrives. Crazy!


***Picture from Lancome USA.

I use this at night as a more intense eye treatment before going to bed, and yep, that's about all it's good for, intense moisturizing, because I have yet to see any firming or anti-wrinkling action. That said, I'm not *that* old and yet to need *that* much help. It would be sort of unfair for me to judge this eye cream given there was not much it could have done for me to begin with (for now...). May be I should have given it to my mum instead. Now that I think about it, it's sorta...a waste on me :S

Anyway, it is a decent and moisturizing eye cream. If I use too much, it can get a bit greasy and won't absorb completely. It is scented, as with all Lancome products, but the scent is a light powder fragrance and nothing intrusive.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts