Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil

I am half way through this Softymo Speedy Cleansing Oil bottle right now and it's okay. The texture is much thinner than most other cleansing oils I've used such as DHC Deep Cleansing Oil, its sister Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil, and even the thinner Naive Olive Deep Cleansing Oil. In fact, its thin texture, the silicon-y feel, and the very slight film it left behind all remind me of the Shiseido Ultimate Cleansing Oil, minus the heavy perfume.



I think this Speedy Cleansing Oil is unscented, although the first time I used it I did notice a strange rubbery smell that went away quickly and I never smelled it again. May be it just smelled like that coming out of the bottle. Also, the main ingredient in this cleansing oil is mineral oil, so if you are sensitive to that you should stay away from this one. Other than that, it's a decent cleansing oil and does not dry out my skin like DHC. All that said though I still like the Softymo Deep Cleansing Oil better due to the thicker texture and the clean rinsing.

This cleansing oil is also the cheapest one out of all the cleansing oils I've used as a 230mL bottle usually goes for $8-10 at the local Asian grocery store. It is even cheaper online and Sasa.com is selling the 230mL bottle for $7.60 and a pack of 230mL plus 170mL refill for $12.70 :)

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts